Found my next ex-customer

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by DanaMac, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

As usual, a personal insult .... and round and round we go.

2. You are the one avoiding his valve location theories and for very obvious reasons.

3. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

WTF are you talking about? What valve location "theories" would those be exactly? Provide a quote please.

Furthermore, I already pointed out your flawed "theory" about putting valves in the lowest part of the site ... you know ... given the laws of physics and all.

4. If locating a valve at the bottom is bad physics then locating a valve at the top is what? In the center is what? below the initial lateral line is what? Looping the valve off the mainline through two ells is what? Give us some theories oh great criticizer......You critiqued one so critique them all.

5. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Apparently you didn't read the unreferenced cut and paste you lifted off of Jess, but whatever Pete. BTW .... where is that quote of mine?

To sum up .... a few of your inaccurate statements concerning water hammer .......

6. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Ahhhhh...... the benefits of the Ignore Button. :)

7. Kiril is ignoring the last 20% as a separate event and acting like a valve closing is similar to an airplane landing. The first 80% isn't what causes the problems it's the last 20% which occurs in a millisecond. Once again he refuses to impart his vast lab intelligence on real world installation of valves and where best to locate them to minimize installation caused water hammers. He can critique but can he take a critiquing?

8. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

A millisecond? As in singular? ;)

9. That's what Jess Stryker says!

10. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

My stopwatch doesn't go down to the microsecond range, so I won't opine about closing time, except to publicly doubt that Stryker has a microsecond stopwatch.