Found this on Google Images

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Merkava_4, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Merkava_4

Merkava_4 LawnSite Bronze Member

2. Alpha Property

Alpha Property LawnSite Senior Member

looks pritty sharp other than theres nothing holding those back packs on the shelf

3. The Lone Mower

The Lone Mower LawnSite Member

Pretty nice set up.

I was just thinking the other day of using those compression spring clips to hang my power head the same way. Just wasn't sure if they were strong enough to actually keep it locked in place.

Personally I would see about hanging the attachments with the "head" ends down, so the grease doesn't leak out on the floor. Or at least get caps for the open ends hung the way the are in the picture.

4. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

That floor looks like it has hardly ever seen mowers, let alone muddy and grassy ones. That crap didnt last half a season in my old enclosed trailer and I was running anything with as much work as that trailer is set up for.

5. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I like it, hoping to add an enclosed next season. I like the use of space with the rakes and probably other hand tools on mounted on the ceiling.

6. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

looks brand new.

7. pjlandscapes

pjlandscapes LawnSite Member
    from CT

"looks pritty sharp other than theres nothing holding those back packs on the shelf"

Or the tools... that drills gonna fall. Probably just did that for a picture though...