Four Seasons Landscape Mngmt Llc

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mathews, Oct 19, 2013.

1. mathews

mathews LawnSite Member

Lol Yea Si is there pretty often. 2 weeks ago when we were there he was busting squirrels while we were straightening up and getting Mrs. Kays fall decor set up

2. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

Is that a Walker or Navigator in your shop?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. mathews

mathews LawnSite Member

Walker 23hp 48" The other walker is 20hp 42" but it needs a motor. Want to buy one?:)

4. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

equipment looks nice and professional. It's not just you, but whenever i see the pine straw stuff, it just doesn't look good to me. Maybe it's a southern thing? Anyhow. good luck

5. mathews

mathews LawnSite Member

Thanks man I appreciate it. Landscaping is definitely not our strong point we are learning as we go and can assure you we will do plenty of jobs that probably could have looked better or done differently but we will stay humble, try to please the customer, and never pretend that we know it all... Hopefully that will lead to success. I try and definitely learn something more with each job...

6. mathews

mathews LawnSite Member

Thanks been alot of grass cut to obtain what equipment we do have, and we always seem to need something else... But we are blessed and just try to do the best we can for a fair price... No offense taken on the pinestraw. Good luck to you also!!

7. landscaper5

landscaper5 LawnSite Member

Very nice equipment and work. Do you work year round down there ?
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

You seem well on your way! What do you use that Ford for? Gooseneck puller? I take it you guys do mostly maintenance?
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. 94gt331

94gt331 LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male

Your work looks good and like to see more pics, keep up the good work. I like the dingo, I almost bought one, bought got a skid instead, but I will rent a dingo for certain jobs, I especially like renting the trencher attachment, works awesome for that. Take care.

10. mathews

mathews LawnSite Member

Thank,you. Yea we stay fairly busy year round. Late january thru early march can be pretty slow, but 8-9 months a year we are 6 days a week. Most saturdays try and be off by 2-3pm