1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

FRADAN 18hp leaf blower(13 hours)BEAST!!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Performance, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Performance

Performance LawnSite Member

[MSPB18VG] Practicly brand new fradan 18hp vanguard leaf blower. i bought it two days before it started snowing in CT this year for 2400. this machine allowed me to accomplish many fall cleanups in a short time. the machine is not even broken in yet and it still looks brand new. pickup only- 1800.
    4MPH FORWARD & REVERSE (NIIIIIICEE)

http://www.fradanpower.com/MSPB18VG.html

serious buyers only::usflag:
    203-586-9910

you can experience the future of leaf blowers? Imagine walking up to a leaf blower and with just the turn of a key starting the unit. Imagine having complete control just by a squeeze of the lever. Imagine being able to move the blower up or down the hill effortlessly. Lastly, imagine having the power of a hurricane all at your finger tips.
    Transmission
    –Features a HydroStatic drive system which provides an infinite range of speed allowing the operator to move from a slow crawl to a fast walk
    –Features HydroBraking which allows the user to prvent unit from gaining speed while down a steep hill
    –Features a heavy duty differential which permits the unit to turn easily

2. Stripe This

Stripe This LawnSite Member

Great piece....can u take a couple pics. I saw the link, but I would like to see the piece that's up for sale. Thanks....

Very serious buyer...ask my good buddy Mr. Gamba.

3. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

How many hours on blower and how old.:drinkup:

4. Gmgbo

Gmgbo LawnSite Senior Member

going out of business ben?

5. TGK

TGK LawnSite Member

Why are you selling this? If you are deciding to leave the industry/liquidate, let me know what else you may be selling. Maybe we can strike a deal.

Chris
    Just send me a private message.

6. Performance

i bought it at the end of this season because i needed to accomplish 7 cleanups in a couple days. its brand new there are 13 hours on the machine. i have all paperwork/receipt. i took some pictures of it. ill post them tonight when i get a chance

7. Performance

TGK- i also have a stihl (HT 131) pole pruner thats brand new for 500. its been used on less than ten trees. i have all paperwork and receipts- i payed something like 674.00

http://stihlusa.com/polepruners/HT131.html

8. razor1

razor1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice blower, maybe the dealer would buy it back for that price. payup

9. TGK

TGK LawnSite Member

"How much for your women?!?! I want to buy your women, both of them."
    - John Belushi, The Blues Brothers.

10. Itzkcatz

Itzkcatz LawnSite Member
    from CT

Gesh give me a few weeks i need to work out my spring budget. Any chance u can do alittle better on the pruner?