Fradan equipment

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by wilsond75, Apr 22, 2004.

1. wilsond75

wilsond75 LawnSite Member

Hello all. Got a quick question or two about Fradan equipment. I may purchase an edger, but I haven't heard of Fradan before. I don't know if it's good hardware or not. Also, I tried to find the Fradan website to find out more about the specific model, but I can't seem to locate it.

You don't want to know what editedoutbyadmin.com is.

Thanks!

David

2. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Not that this answers your question, but for good prices on Fradan equipment check out www.precoparts.com

3. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

Then why the hell did you leave the active link to fradan.com? You realized it opened up CRAP with a bunch of pop-ups!! Posting a URL and then stating... "You don't want to know what this is" or .. DON'T CLICK THIS LINK .. Will only generate more curiosity and clicks .. !!

4. wilsond75

wilsond75 LawnSite Member

Well, even though it may make you curious, generally a statement that includes "You don't want to know" would indicate to you that you really don't want to know.

Following that logic, doesn't it seem that you shouldn't click on the link?

5. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

We have 2 fradan trimmers and a backpack. Had them for 3 years and still running. Although I must say I will grad the cub commercial trimmer/blower over the Fradan. Reason, weight and comfortable. Hope this helps!!

6. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Hey Chuck, when I read "You DON'T want to know what www.blahblahblah.com is", gues what I did? I DIDN'T click on it.:rolleyes: :p :D ;)

7. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

your smarter than the average bear ... or less aware/sensitive to curiosity.. (ugh, I hate that word sensitive)

8. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Fraden-----Crap-------------------

9. dcondon

Do you own and Fradan products?????

10. dcondon

sorry, word meaning is, "ANY"