francesca stripes

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CO.d 502nd, Apr 22, 2003.

1. CO.d 502nd

CO.d 502nd Banned

My wife the sicilian empress's first stripes ,i think she did prtty good for a newby on a lazer z :D

hpim0018.jpg

2. CO.d 502nd

CO.d 502nd Banned

another one

hpim0012.jpg

3. CO.d 502nd

CO.d 502nd Banned

here's the lazer

hpim0015.jpg

4. CO.d 502nd

CO.d 502nd Banned

truck and trailer

hpim0016.jpg

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

This just goes to the addage: Some people are born with a knack to do certain things. This, my friend, is no doubt one of her knacks. You really don't have to bs us though, to impress us. I understand if she's been doing this awhile. That's cool! :D (it's only obvious!) ;) She's STILL good! Also, incidentally, and not to get personal here, or anything,... but is that her in your avatar? Or is that your daughter or something....:)
    You take care, keep up the great work, and have a GREAT season!

6. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Nice work!

Nice equipment!

Just looking at your deck pitch though! Looks a little extreme, no? Looks like in the picuture it is close to a 1/2" front deck pitch.

Back it down to 1/8 to 1/4" and you'll be amazed at how much better the cut is!

Good Luck!

7. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a position open at our company!! (LOL)

8. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

Here is an example of non stripes - In SE. Iowa they want the pool table look[​IMG]

mowing pic-jd yard - front - no stripes.jpg

9. Nice stipes!:D pretty nice lookin set up too:D

10. CO.d 502nd

CO.d 502nd Banned

runner ,i didnt say it was here first try i said it was her first stripes and she is a newby .She been working with me two weeks now.Guess i should have said her first outstanding stripes.

She's 46 mother of 7 month old twins grandmother and looks like she is 25 lol.And that is no mean feat to do being married into a clan of moron scots lol .

TLS I checked the pitch two weeks ago with the deere deck level tool .Then is was set right on 1/4 inch.

But this week end i'll give it another check.I got rpms on 3750 no load.

Those were cut single notched excaliber hi lifts side discharge.