Franchise Information Buying or Selling

Discussion in 'Franchising' started by Az Gardener, Jan 16, 2007.

1. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

There was a lively debate going on about franchising. It pretty much died today and I wanted to get this contact information out. I posted it on the last post of the previous thread but I don't think it will get much attention. www.francorp.com this is a company that produces and markets franchises and sells franchises and in general educates the public about franchises. They have a lot of good information on their site and I have found their salespeople to be courteous and not at all overbearing or high pressure.

They go around the country doing seminars for small groups it is free and very educational. They are really pounding the pavement between now and March. They also put out a quarterly Internet newsletter and they have an on line book available too. If you have some free time I would highly recommend attending the seminar even if you have no intention of having anything to do with franchises. They still give out some good general business information and talk about new trend in the market.

Hope this can help someone. If anyone else has had dealings with Francorp I would like to hear about it.