1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AztlanLC, Jun 30, 2003.

1. AztlanLC

AztlanLC LawnSite Bronze Member

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

The kid banned...news to me!!!
  3. Live4Mowin'

Live4Mowin' LawnSite Member

Thats weird i dont remember him breaking the rules recently
  4. kickin sum grass

kickin sum grass LawnSite Senior Member

me neither. I would like to see the post that got him suspended.
  5. Joel B.

Joel B. LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

What happened? Moderators?
  6. leadarrows

leadarrows LawnSite Senior Member
    from N/A

I would like to no as well. That link don't mean piddle. Like duh he must have broke a rule but what rule is the question. If I got rode as hard as he does I do more than break a rule or two I'd go see somebody personal like. He seems like a good kid to me. Kinda reminds me of my son. They are hard to find these days. It would be too bad if he got pushed so hard and got suspended for getting mad. I wouldn't like that.:angry: I love this site and that kid is a big part of it. It's not all work and big shots here. No one person makes this site work. I had better quit before I get in trouble as well. I'll just say as far as I am conserned that kid has friends on this site and I would like to know what happened.If someone pushed him to hard they should get suspended too.
  7. I know it wasn't from me, I didn't hear nothing about it till this thread.
  8. Gr grass n Hi tides

Gr grass n Hi tides LawnSite Bronze Member

This is the first I've heard too. Sean's post outlining what a violation is, is clear enough but let's see this thing so we know what it is. I mean, certainly it's up to Sean and/or moderator to suspend, but it would be interesting to see exactly what the parameters are.
  9. 1stclasslawns

1stclasslawns LawnSite Senior Member

I have seen him just be a "kid" but I cant remember when he's done anything to get "suspended"

Poor kid who will he talk to.