FrankenStihl

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Tbarchaser, Sep 8, 2003.

1. Tbarchaser

Tbarchaser LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

Ok can I mate this

ht73.gif

2. Tbarchaser

from Florida

with this? it will make quick work of shaping big Ligustrums. and I can just change back to the saw and tackle the palms. I would like the kombi system not the (just unbolt the head and swap em)

attach_hladjust.gif

3. pinnacle

pinnacle LawnSite Senior Member

As far as I know ya cant do that.
    The power head can't run the trimer atach that far away and I don't think the shaft on the pole pruner will accept that hedging atach.

4. Tbarchaser

from Florida

I would think it takes more power to run the saw? imo

5. PaulJ

PaulJ LawnSite Bronze Member

I think still sells an aritculating hedge trimmer head for the pole saw. If not I know echo makes one for theirs

6. pinnacle

Yep thats right but only the hedging head will attach to the pole pruner not the extension piece with the hedging head in the first pic.
    The same power is coming out of the power head all the times regardless of what head is on it. I said that the extension piece with the hedge trim attach in the first pic ya posted would be to far away from the Ht 75 power head to run it and wouldn't fit the machine anyway. That HT 75 in the second pic has a tommy screw and extends out to 11' 6'' so even if it fit it's not designed to provide adequate power to an attachment that is higher than 11' 6''.

7. 1stclasslawns

1stclasslawns LawnSite Senior Member

I think they have a different spline on the head. I think you might be able to put a hedger head on a weed whacker though.

Jim

8. SAWDOC

SAWDOC LawnSite Member

The hedgetrimmer attachment will work on the Ht 75. Just a bit heavy. I've sold quite a few with that configuration.

9. pinnacle

Yeh just the head |NOT the extension pice with the head.

10. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

I guess it depends on how drunk you are!!!:D :D :D