Freaked out!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grandview (2006), Sep 11, 2008.

1. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

So,my trailer has 2 mowers on it ok. So I'm out cutting a lawn and just cutting away in the back headed to the front and looked at my trailer and there was 1 mower on I freaked out because I thought someone stole my other mower! You know the one I'm cutting with! Talk about a brain fart.

2. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::eek::eek:LOL.....

3. LBLC_LCO

LBLC_LCO LawnSite Senior Member

Hahaha! Nice.:hammerhead:

4. billslawn89

billslawn89 LawnSite Bronze Member

you need a vacation! LOL :laugh:

5. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

LMAO! I've probably done the same thing.

6. Chris B.

Chris B. LawnSite Senior Member

LOL, I go nuts looking for my cell phone, then realize i'm talking on it.

7. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

ROFLMAO! I did this about three weeks with my back pack blowers. They both hang in the trailer towards the back and as I walked around the house I looked and didnt see one of them. It was like a little shot of adrenalin for a split second, then I realized.......I said to myself "nice dipsh!t its on your back". In my defense there was a great song on the Worktunes, the new AC/DC song.

8. jsw2008

jsw2008 LawnSite Senior Member

I did that last week with one of my trimmers. It had been a long day. I had it in my hand as I'm walking around the trailer just cussing. I just knew somebody had stolen it. Makes you feel like a real dumba@@.

9. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting LawnSite Senior Member

Well if it happened at the end of the day i would say you were just plain tired from the hard work and heat... however if it was at the beginning of the day it had to have been bad pizza from the night before. :hammerhead: j/k it happens and it makes for a good laugh on someone else thanks Grandview. :clapping:

10. dura to the max

dura to the max LawnSite Silver Member
    from georgia

i do that all the time w/ trucks. i'll pull in the drive and see one missing and wonder what's going on, then i realize (after iv'e gotten inside) that i was driving it.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup: