Free 2-Cycle Samples Coming Soon!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AmsoilPower, Mar 22, 2008.

1. AmsoilPower

AmsoilPower LawnSite Senior Member

I thought I might stir a little excitement here. This is a "notice" for everyone that may be interested in playing a little game. What you are playing for is a free 8oz. bottle of Amsoil Saber 2-cycle oil. This is to be mixed with 5 gal of gas for a 80:1 ratio, which seems to be the common ratio used.

I will send the first 12 people to reply to my post tommorrow night (Sun. Mar.23rd) a sample via UPS to your doorstep. The post should go up between 9:00-9:30PM central time and will be titled "Free Amsoil 2-Cycle Samples".

If this goes well, I plan to have the similar program with different products in the future. It costs alot of $$$ for me to do this, so I will have to save some before next time.

The rules are:

1. You must reply to my post so everyone knows when the 12 have posted to keep it fair.
    2. You cannot already use Amsoil products. We are going on the "honor system" here and I do have a pretty good idea who uses it since I have been here for a few months. I will search posts if in question!!!!
    3. You must provide feedback to the oil on the original post tommorrow night.
    4. Must be residents of the U.S. No international shipments.
    5. Must provide name & address for shipping purposes. No P.O. box addresses.
    6. Please be honest and fair and maybe this might be a little fun.

Let's keep bumping this post to allow more people to have the chance. Let me know what you all think of this.

2. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Very Cool i will have to look for that thread, i haven't used your products yet

3. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

Sorry if this is rude but where do they sell your products at I have never seen them, and only heard of it from a few times on here. I always thought it was some kind of Amoco product because of the name Amsoil.

4. Supper Grassy

I am also intrested in where it is sold

5. AmsoilPower

There may not be any places around you that sell it if a dealer has not set up any retail stores. I can sign you up as a commercial account which costs you nothing and you save 20-30% off retail. Then you order directly from Amsoil by phone or internet and it is shipped to you. For a commercial account all I need is your name, business name, address, phone, email and type of equipment you would use the products in (trucks, mowers, etc). If interested, anyone can PM me.

6. TwistedSister

TwistedSister LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

I just got my commercial accout and will be ordering some tommorow.:weightlifter:

7. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

i dont know if it is just me but isnt 80:1 to thin of a mix all my stuff is 50:1?

8. Supper Grassy

what size do you sell the Two cycle oil in? if you have small ammounts like enought for a gallon or two i might try it

9. AmsoilPower

We have anywhere from enough to do 1 gal to a full 55 gal drum of it. Larger quantities you buy, cheaper it is w/ a commercial account.

10. Supper Grassy

I said that wrong...

you mean two cylce oil like the stuff that gets mixed with gas right?

also if you do i ment do you have small amounts that would only mix up to a gallon