Free Accounts!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by FinalCut05, Feb 10, 2007.

1. FinalCut05

FinalCut05 LawnSite Member

I recently took a full time job. I get out of work around 4:30 and don't have the time to get all of my accounts done. I'm looking to give a few away. I don't want the hassle of selling them, I was just going to drop them but if someone wants them, you can have them. Prices range from $30 to $50 per week. Just cut, trim and blow. I have a WB possibly for sale as well. PM me for more info. Thanks.
  2. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

I would take them off your hands but I'm afraid the drive would kill me...haha
  3. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Hey Tony, PM me lets talk about these accounts you have. I have been in business for 12 years.
  4. greenthumbGC

greenthumbGC LawnSite Member

what area are the lawns in
  5. FinalCut05

FinalCut05 LawnSite Member

North east ohio
    Probably a little too far for you.. :waving:
  6. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

If you only were in DE, Would like to run into more people like you though thats giving away yards
  7. Piscitelli Landscape

Piscitelli Landscape LawnSite Member

Hey My name is dean you might know me from the area I grew up in chesterland I have been around 8 years I was in the paper on memorial weekend a few years ago i rescued five people in punderson when there boat flipped the sixth one drowned. but enough small talk i need accounts for grass please call me or emaiol me just let me know Thank you soo much
  8. Mowman16

Mowman16 LawnSite Senior Member

I would take them, but that would be quite a drive:laugh: .
  9. greenthumbGC

greenthumbGC LawnSite Member

yeah it's a little far but thankd for the quick reply