1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Free Advise

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by ron, Mar 25, 2001.

1. ron

ron LawnSite Senior Member

Hey lets make up some free advise to give to the new people who enter this site.
  2. paul

paul Lawnsite Addict

What are you talking about?
    Are you talking about a FAQ ?
    The purpose of this site is to help people. Just let them ask the question and we will answer it the best we can.
  3. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

There's already a lot of advice here and the last time I checked, it was all free. Also the Search function can really bring lots of info together on a topic very quickly.

[Edited by Lanelle on 03-25-2001 at 11:28 PM]
  4. skyphoto

skyphoto LawnSite Member

I have to tell ya that when I saw your post I smiled cause I thought you were wanting to be mean to the newbies,I was always the class clown!
    Then Paul was the next post which was ironic for me because he was the first and only person to slap me cause he thought I had posted a NONO. It was like being caught with a bad thought and there was Paul!!! Kinda like a parent!

Anyway evreytime I see your name Paul I just smile and see a certain Deere dealer up there in your neck of the martin OH I mean woods.hehehehe