FREE Chem Lawn Treatment.

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by 1BadHawk, May 24, 2005.

1. 1BadHawk

1BadHawk LawnSite Member

Ok, I come home from work today and theirs an application flag on my front lawn. At first, I though my neighbor (who also owns his own LCO) placed it their as a joke, since he is great guy and can be a prankster some times. As I made my way to the door I noticed a piece of paper shoved in the screen.

Come to find out, its a bill from chem lawn. Apparently the people who we bought this house from last fall had chem lawn as their provider. And now they (chem lawn) have come back and started treating the lawn under the assumption that the previous owners still live here and want their service.

Thanks for the free treatment Chem Lawn.
  2. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

Well kiss your lawn good bye. Chemlawn just killed it.
  3. chimmygew

chimmygew LawnSite Senior Member

Hope you plan on mowing every other day..... :rolleyes:
  4. 1BadHawk

1BadHawk LawnSite Member

I thought about calling them and telling them I already treated the lawn, and now theyve killed it. Now I want a new lawn installed.
  5. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

What did they put down?

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

gotta love the way they do biz :dizzy:
  7. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

How is it that chem lawn is still around even??? Every person I know hates chemlawn with a passion because of stupid stuff like this. Chem lawn can hug em.
  8. marko

marko LawnSite Senior Member

You would be suprised how much business they generate and how many people just pay the bill when they do this.
  9. Gators_Aerator

Gators_Aerator LawnSite Member

They did the same thing to me. First you will not have to pay. Second, if it does kill your lawn they will have to pay. Let them know you don't appreciate the way they do business and would like to be compensated for the work you now have to do.

That is why I go organic.
  10. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

Maybe the useless customer didnt call and say they moved?