Free Eureka Fluid Film Samples

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Michael J. Donovan, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

Fluid Film is the answer to control equipment corrosion in the Lawn & Garden and Agriculture industries. Its unique woolwax (lanolin) formula is completely solvent free. Fluid Film protects all metals by creating a non-drying barrier that moisture cannot penetrate. Always active and tack-free, Fluid Film provides long-lasting lubrication for moving parts.

Fluid Film stops deterioration on contact. It will not harm paint, plastic or rubber and resists water wash-off, making it ideal for protecting equipment stored indoors or out. Fluid Film does not freeze, inhibits buildup of snow and ice and will not burn greenery when used on trimmers and cutting devices.

If you have not yet tried Fluid Film and you reside within the Continental United States, write for a free can to discover why Fluid Film has proven so effective for fertilizer and salt spreaders, mower underdecks, battery terminals, hedge trimmers, and numerous other applications.

Visit their forum and write to Dan at dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com for your free can. If you’ve tried Fluid Film, please let us know what you think of our product. We’re always interested in hearing what customers have to say.

2. HighGrass

HighGrass LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Z5 MA

My e-mail is on the way...but you might want to put a link to the site in that post:clapping:

3. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Here is our link: www.eurekafluidfilm.com.

Try Fluid Film on your hedge trimmers. It will really lubricate them well, will make clean up easier and will not burn greenery. There are a million and one applications for this product because it contains no solvents. Check out our website for different applications and let us know what you use it on.

4. barnard

barnard LawnSite Senior Member

Fluid film is good stuff! A friend of mine introduced me to it when I helped him work on his combine. It definately helps disassembly of rusted parts.He gave me a can and now I get it from my local John Deere dealer.

5. fishinpa

fishinpa LawnSite Senior Member
    from SE PA

Michael, I got my sample you sent me a few weeks back and LOVE this stuff. I may not but use as much as others around here because I'm a homeowner but NEED to get more, preferably locally.

I have a problem though... I went to your website and used the "find a local dealer" link only to find the closest one is probably about 20 miles away. I don't think you sell directly you sell directly to the public, so what's my next option, other than driving 20 miles, to get more?

I'd keep signing up for free samples but I don't think you would like that too much and will probably catch on a soon as my address hits your system. [​IMG]

6. fishinpa

fishinpa LawnSite Senior Member
    from SE PA

7. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

best stuff ever invented, havn't used a single tiny bit of WD40 or others since i got my first sample can of fluid film and have been buying it at my dealer since!

8. Elkbow

Elkbow LawnSite Member

I'll let you know how it works for me once I try it out.

9. roscioli

roscioli LawnSite Senior Member

This stuff is great! Thanks for the free sample. I got my can about 10 months ago and sprayed some on everything from hinges to my trailer hitch, and wow, it works well! The trailer hitch on my boat was so frozen that I would have to hit the latch with a rock or hammer to close it. I sprayed it with fluid film before parking it for the winter just for the heck of it. Boy was I surprised when I tried the hitch in the spring after 4 months of harsh New England weather beating on it, and it moved as free as the day it was new. WD-40 didn't have that effect!
    Thanks guys, I will be buying more soon!

10. Brendan Smith

Brendan Smith LawnSite Bronze Member

it freed up some ancient rusty side cutters for me earlier this week.