Free Fluid Film Samples!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Dano50, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Fluid Film is the answer to control equipment corrosion in the Lawn & Garden and Agriculture industries. Its unique woolwax (lanolin) formula is completely solvent free. Fluid Film protects all metals by creating a non-drying barrier that moisture cannot penetrate. Always active and tack-free, Fluid Film provides long-lasting lubrication for moving parts.

Fluid Film stops deterioration on contact. It will not harm paint, plastic or rubber and resists water wash-off, making it ideal for protecting equipment stored indoors or out. Fluid Film does not freeze, inhibits buildup of snow and ice and will not burn greenery when used on trimmers and cutting devices.

If you have not yet tried Fluid Film and you reside within the Continental United States, pm me for a free can to discover why Fluid Film has proven so effective for fertilizer and salt spreaders, mower underdecks, battery terminals, hedge trimmers, and numerous other applications.

If you’ve tried Fluid Film, please let us know what you think of our product. We’re always interested in hearing what our customers have to say.

2. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

My local JD dealer don't carry it and the other store is to far away. I don't like ordering things online.:cry:

3. Dano50

Have you been on our website lately? I've added quite a few dealers to our locator. If your local JD dealer doesn't carry it, ask him to. We're in their system! :usflag:

4. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

You need to send to canada :canadaflag:

5. Dano50

I know and I apologize. The costs are just be too high to ship samples there. We do have a pretty large presence in Canada though. Here is the link to our distributor: www.nlsproducts.ca

6. DEEJ

DEEJ LawnSite Member

And how about the Canadian distributor throwing us a sample can? I would really like to try the product.

deej

7. Dano50

That would really be up to our Canadian distributor. I do know that he spends quite a large sum of money promoting Fluid Film in Canada through tradeshows, so I'm not sure if he'd be willing to invest more through a sampling program.

Fluid Film is worth every penny spent. With no solvent content, Fluid Film will not evaporate or get gummy or sticky. It will outlast any competitive product, will not readily wash off a surface, burn greenery or harm paint, plastic or synethetic rubber. As a result, Fluid Film could save you some serious money in your maintenance program.

I'm sorry if you aren't able to get a sample, but please don't let that prevent you from discovering the best product on the market for corrosion prevention and lubrication.