Free Fluid Film Samples!

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Dano50, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'd love to hear more! PM sent. :drinkup:

2. Dirt Digger2

Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

Dano...i saw your post on HEF...but it was a year ago so i doubt you still go there....whats the similarity between FF and PB Blaster?....i swear by that stuff....or is FF more of a silicon/WD40...aimed at keeping things from getting stuck rather then helping them get free'd

3. 2low4NH

2low4NH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NH

i can speak on this for him. i use pb alot! i tried the FF on alot of differnt things and its works wonders just this morning i had 2 padlocks that were jamming from rust 1 little squirt in each lock with the FF and it freed them right up and lubes the lock at the same time. i also used it on my power wheel barrow the pull start was jamming up from it being left out side untouched for almost a year a few squirts on the spring and its as good as new. i have not tried it on any truely rusted out bolts but im sure it will work great. would also work great spraying down your buckets on loaders to stop surface rust. this is truely a great product im a huge fan. and it goes along way to. its also thicker then pb or wd40 so it sits on the spot you spray it for longer rather then just running off the surface.

4. mainelandscaping

mainelandscaping LawnSite Member
    from Maine

How do I get a free sample of this stuff, I keep hearing everyone rage about it?? Not sure how to PM

5. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

I think you need 10 posts and have to be a member for 10 days. Once you get there, just shoot me a pm and I'll take care of it. :)

6. 2low4NH

2low4NH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NH

hey dano got the samples in today new design looks great

7. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

I got started with Fluid Film cuz of the free sample a year ago. Best stuff on the planet. We have used nearly 20 cans this year. Today I even used it on a zipper on my jacket -- the zipper kept splitting, now it works fine. One use I will refrain from is spraying snow plows with it. All of our plows have a 3 inch layer of snow stuck on them, and we'll be plowing again tomorrow -- hope the snow breaks loose???

8. mzgloves20

mzgloves20 LawnSite Member

Did it break loose? I was looking into FF for use on snow and lawn equipment specifically...