Free Fluid Film Samples!

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Dano50, Feb 5, 2008.

1. E E M

E E M LawnSite Member

I will have to wait the 10 and 10 posting period. I am new here- Just figuring things out. thank you for your response. I will pm the info requested as soon as i have met the requirements. Thank you, Ed Borges

2. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hi Ed, just shoot me an email and I'll get one out for you. Just keep posting! :)

3. E E M

E E M LawnSite Member

Dan, Will do! Thank you for your help. Consider it done. Ed

4. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

My local supplier goes home by 4:30 p.m. everyday (I want their hours).:laugh: Question: Can I buy Fluid Film in "grease cartridges'? Thanks.

5. Dano50

Actually No. We haven't packaged our grease that way.

Sorry!

6. americanlawn

from midwest

No prob -- We'll be buying your products next week from our nearest dealer. I appreciate the free sample you sent us. Great products and customer relations. Thanks much. American

7. YoungGun

YoungGun LawnSite Member

recieved my sample and will be making a purchase soon!

8. americanlawn

from midwest

Okay.....now we can give an honest opinion. We received 8 aerosol cans from MowPart last week. We have used Fluid-Film on our overhead door rollers, office chairs, door hinges in 8 trucks, cables on our lawn spreaders, moving parts on our PG ride-ons, rusted (frozen) parts on previously unused parts on other stuff that now work again, as well as our push spreaders.

I sprayed it on all moving parts of our two PG units. Now the cable for the deflector shield works for the first time in years ............. on top of that, the cable was only sprayed once last week, and it still moves freely (until now, that was unheard of). We used to fight shifting gears on our PG's cuz they always got tight & hard to shift............not any more.

My boss dropped off 2 of the 8 cans to our local mechanics............now they plan to order Fluid Film as a permanent tool for their businesses too.

Thank you so much for this very fine product. WD-40 & the rest just don't last or hold up. We're sold on it, and I'm sure the news will spread. Mason.

9. gsxr1100

gsxr1100 LawnSite Member
    from mobile

I PM'ed him see what he says (sample wise). I have a few adds on my desk and one was the FF! If it works, always need some cans or cases!

10. Dano50

Thanks for the great testimonial! :waving: