Free Fluid Film Samples!

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Dano50, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

You are too new to PM

you must be a member for 10 days and have 10 posts

You can email Dano50 at dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com, tell him where you heard of teh offer and he will take care of the rest

2. Green' Go

Green' Go LawnSite Member

Got mine today. Thanks:)

3. botayota

botayota LawnSite Member

Got my sample Dano, thanks very much!!!

I have one question in regards to cleaning Fluid Film off of plastic?
    I got some fluid film on my hands, and then grabed the plastic grab bar on my tractor, now I notice a white filmy stain on the plastic bar, how can I wash this off?

Thanks,
    BY:weightlifter:

4. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Not a problem. A clean dry rag should be all you need. Fluid Film will not harm plastic, in fact it could shine it up nicely. Spray a little on and rub it in like a wax, and the whole thing will look awesome.

5. StensParts

StensParts LawnSite Member

For those of you who are Stens dealers or buy from Stens dealers you can purchase this product in the aerosol cans. We have been carrying Fluid Film for a few months and as people have started to realize we have it sales have increased. It is a great product that has a 1000 uses and also has a very attractive price. Just remember you have to either be a Stens dealer or go through a Stens dealer to buy from Stens Corporation.

6. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

It's the best in our opinion. You can also find it on ebay. Thousands of uses, and it lasts longer than most similar products. Smells good too.:laugh:

7. lil_cote_93

lil_cote_93 LawnSite Member
    from ON

I went out and bought mine....
    I don't love it yet
    I used it on the bottom of my decks and within 4 lawns i had build up under neath all of them... Why is this occurring? i sprayed a little the first time... then allot the second time and both no luck
    These were pretty dry conditions as well....??
    Any help would be appreciated.

8. JoyofFluidFilm

JoyofFluidFilm LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Americanlawn

I am glad you are happy with the product!!!!

For those of you that haven't tried Fluid Film , yet, and want a sample can to try, please pm my Fluid Film partner, Dano50, and we will send it to you mighty fast.....

:cool2: :dancing: :clapping: :waving:

9. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

THEN YOU CAN SPRAY THE MAILBOX DOOR WITH IT:)
    THE FRONT DOOR TO THE HOUSE THE SQUEAKING BASEMENT DOOR
    WELL U GET THE HINTS:weightlifter:

10. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

We bought 8 spray cans this spring -- gave away a can each to 2 local mechanics. Now we are all out of it. I'll be ordering more this week. p.s. my wife loves this stuff!