Free fluid film shirts are available! Free hats!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by JoyofFluidFilm, May 27, 2009.

1. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

The dire need for a disclaimer prevents me from making any witty comebacks. :cry:

DISCLAIMER: Fluid Film is not recommended for personal use. Using it on one's hair could result in a Grandview-like appearance.

Oops, I guess I couldn't help myself. :laugh:

2. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

Lets not get jealous Dano, theirs some lady out there for you too! :laugh:

3. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah, but just don't tell my wife that. :laugh:

4. ron mexico75

ron mexico75 LawnSite Bronze Member

Recently used fluid film on the bottom of my mower deck. Puts a nice coating on the deck that is beneficial in three ways. First, it makes spraying off grass clippings a breeze because they don't stick. Second, it creates a barrier to prevent corrosion caused by moisture and fertilizer/chemical residue. Third, its safe for the grass and environmentally friendly!

5. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks Dano. I want to find a spray gun for my air compressor that will spray Fluid Film. I know I saw one that someone recommended to me a while ago but I can't find it now. I still have the gallon that you guys sent and I really want to use it. Thanks for any info.

6. JoyofFluidFilm

JoyofFluidFilm LawnSite Senior Member

hey people, 50 words... please count the words...

7. JoyofFluidFilm

JoyofFluidFilm LawnSite Senior Member

AHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    "using it on one's hair result in a grandview like appearance" ahahahahaha:laugh: is that good or bad?
    We need a pic of Grandview!!!!!!!!!!!

8. MowerMedic77

MowerMedic77 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm a fan of Fluid Film because after I repair or sharpen a pair of customers hedge trimmers. I can spray the blades with Fluid Film which perfectly lubricates and protects the blades. Also since it contains no solvents and is Eco friendly I don't have to worry about the customer damaging a hedge from the solvents/oils used by other inferior products.

9. ron mexico75

ron mexico75 LawnSite Bronze Member

so if our reply is more then 50 words does that exclude us from receiving a hat or shirt? I looked back at mine and it over 50.

Also, how do we go about getting the hat or shirt that is being offered for free?

10. NIXRAY

NIXRAY LawnSite Senior Member

I love FF for everything from a rust prevent to a lube and everytime I sharpen my shovles I put a heavy coat of FF on the spades to keep them from rusting and also to keep dirt build off.

(Tshirt size small Thanks)