Free gift - your choice!

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by AW Direct, Sep 8, 2010.

1. AW Direct

AW Direct Banned

This week, we couldn't really decide which free gift to give away, so we're letting you choose! Place a $100+ order through 9/14 and we’ll let you pick your free gift. Choose from either a Big Blue long reach door tool (our part # TM61AW) or a Streamlight waterproof flashlight (our part # KXL75).

Please reference code ASLSA41A at checkout if you would like the door tool or code ASLSA41B for the flashlight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. starc

starc LawnSite Member

You want me to spend $100 to get a free (?) flashlight

I think not...

3. mikeslawnlandscapeohio

mikeslawnlandscapeohio LawnSite Member

WOW, I cant wait to spend $100.00 to get a piece of wire or a kids flashlight.
    I like to be on the board of directors who decides what to give away next month. A pencil or the lead????

4. Nick's Lawn Care

Nick's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I dont know what you guys are complaining about, its better than getting nothing when you order.

And its not just some little kids flashlight, Streamlight is a pretty good brand.

5. Mike's LawnCare Landscape

Mike's LawnCare Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

First off , how do you find your store , what is it ? and what do you sale ????
    Web site please

6. starc

starc LawnSite Member

Didn't mean to be disrespectfully. Just saying the free gift idea won't work as far as I'm concerned. Give me 10% off would work better...

7. Nick's Lawn Care

Nick's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I'm not too sure about that, but to each his own.

Sherrill Tree Gives out free stuff when you buy this and that all the time...

http://www.sherrilltree.com/