Free - Giveaway from Gopher!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Team Gopher, Dec 12, 2003.

1. MCDANIELBROTHER

MCDANIELBROTHER LawnSite Member

2. MCDANIELBROTHER

MCDANIELBROTHER LawnSite Member

Opps----a little late, well my site still needs help!!!

3. NLS

NLS LawnSite Member

I would like to have a website however I do not know how to arrange a website. So please help me in doing this, because I believe that it would be a great benefit to my company.

4. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

I have seen quite a few posts about companies not having websites or logos. I have a logo but no site. What is the best way to go about starting a website? Can you do them yourself? If you pay for them, are they very costly?

5. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

well..no website here.

but their are some great ones i have enjoyed looking at throughou the thread

6. Olylawnboy

Olylawnboy LawnSite Senior Member
    from Oly Wa

Hey Team Gopher
    You've been so much help to us on this site, I just can't help but wonder why you never responded to the several posts from those with no web sites. You know, the first one was the second post in this thread. Any comment?

7. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Olylawnboy and everyone else reading,

If we can help you out with your website, let us know. Please post your request on our tech support forum.

We have a number of templates that we could use to set you up with a website or create a custom one based on your specifications.

8. Critical Care

Critical Care LawnSite Bronze Member

My website? Work in progress... Geeze, I should stop and start all over again. Oye vey! Even forgot my password to get in to edit the material!

9. lrose2

lrose2 LawnSite Member

Just a note to let everyone on this site know that Team Gopher does a great job and the guys are very easy to work with. If you ever have a need for their services I am positive that you will not be disappointed! :drinkup:

10. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hey Larry,

WOW Your new logo looks stunning! Congrats! :)