FREE LAWN EQUIPTMENT!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Grassboy, Feb 24, 2000.

1. Grassboy

Grassboy LawnSite Member

I was just trying to get people to answer my discussion. I previously asked for help on a report I am doing for English class on a &quot;How to Run a Successful Lawn Care Business&quot; BUT BARELY ANYONE RESPONDED!!!! to my discussion that is. Please help me find some sources for my report! I need them soon. If anyone has any websites they know of (OTHER THAN THIS ONE) Or if you know of any books or magazines. Help me find info please. Could I interview one of you online? Anything you can think of please share it w/ me! Thanks alot,<p>Grassboy

2. lbmd1

lbmd1 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Grassboy,<br> Have you ever read Peter and the Wolf in the last couple of years? Don't cry wolf with discussion headers like that because NO ONE !!! will answer you!!!

3. Hey Grassboy:<p>No matter how insane it is your subject must reflect what your post is about. <p>Thats the rules!<p>Now where is the free Lawn Equipment? <br>I've been looking for years.<p>Go to the links below & don't come back until you know where some free equipment is. But only you want too.<p>If your looking for anything free all we got here is advise & one killer forum.<br><p>----------<br>GrassMaster - Home: www.lawnservicing.com<br>My Start Up Page www.lawnservicing.com/startup/

4. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

^5 Grassmaster:) LOL(laughing out loud) for all of those nonaol peeps<br>

5. bdemir

bdemir LawnSite Senior Member

Grow up!

6. cjcland

cjcland LawnSite Senior Member

for everyone making flyers remember that word FREE it does catch peoples attention, but unlike this discussion i do really offer somthing free, FREE estimates, FREE coupon for a free cut anytime after the first 4 cuts, they are told just mail it back with the invoice and there check for x amount of cuts- 1<p>----------<br>CJC Landscape Management<br>Winter Haven, Florida

7. Grassboy

Grassboy LawnSite Member

SORRY!!!!!! I didn't think it would be that big of a deal. It's just that practically no one responded to my last discussion. I really need this info. Beside, someone made a discussion named &quot;Exmark sucks&quot; so he could get people to respond to his poll. Please forgive me and help me out here! Please.<p><br>Grassboy

8. curlawngreen

curlawngreen Banned

Go to lawnsite url.

9. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

I hear Lawrence Stone is giving interviews.

10. Grassboy

Grassboy LawnSite Member

Is lawrence stone really giving interviews? Over the phone???