free live internet radar

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mr mow, Aug 1, 2006.

1. mr mow

mr mow LawnSite Senior Member

just wondering what everyone uses for free live internet radar. something that can forcast models and such any time you log on. Im so busy i never get to watch the news(really shouldnt matter im as good as they are by looking at overhead sky,hahaha, profession i should have went after in college) anyways any ideas would be usefull, thanks in advance l.s. junkies(i am too)

2. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Weatherbug

www.weatherbug.com

3. mr mow

bump....,khgfkyutdkyskytsyrsdktf, hykluyfl; .yyl;gf;i?hjov.hjv.ikgiug got do what you gotta do

4. mr mow

pro street... just the free version, is that what you use. i downloaded it before i posted and i like how it looked but i dont know seems over done, but i havent seen really how it works, again just downloaded...its supposed to storm tomarrow, got all my wed. jobs done today as well. ill check it out tomarrow morning, cause i busted my arse today in some nasty heat and humidity so; 1 i could take and afternoon and night off after my fulltime job and cause of all my jobs i have one one wed. that i just cant mow in the rain or morning dew................................period, its gotta a hill so steep downward to get to the backyard(which is a fair size yard, an hour with push,20 min if that w.b.) but every wed. i swear it rains hear and sick of this one job stressing me out so im moving it to tues. so for the ranting, but i never get to see the weather anymore, just here say and we no how that goes. thanks bitchen camero!

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

www.weather.com and download the desktop weather like i did, i really like it and it gives a ton of infor for free

6. kmann

kmann LawnSite Senior Member

www.wunderground.com Awesome local Radar. You can zoom way in and in animation.

7. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

8. mr mow

thanks guy from home alone:) jk Ill will give it a try no doubt. in hind sight in my area as i was typing the thread subject i could have been watching the 10 o'clock news guess this is more important, since there is way more valuable info then the latest drive by here(p.s. thats what i call the companys who dont have have contract and mow on "as needed basis" they drive by and and waste thier time! thanks again!

9. DynaMow

DynaMow LawnSite Senior Member

thats what I tell my boy, become a weatherman or a sports caster. A couple of jobs that accuracy isn't that important.

10. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

http://images.ibsys.com/sh/hurricanetracker/hurtracker.swf#cat5

Not really on subject ....but here's a cool weather link fore most of the past hurricane paths ..... pretty neat

Just pick the Cat ... Storm Name ... push the button n watch the exact path of the storm

Not too say our fellow county members need to re-watch the path of Katrina ....