1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Free Monthly Product give aways.

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Varsity L&G, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Varsity L&G

Varsity L&G LawnSite Senior Member

Sponsors give away products, say one contest a month. Say gopher gives away one of there pro versions. Make it a contest for example they want photo's of the member working in the most cluttered office area and the prize goes to the worst one and so on. A new product each month. Others forums do this and it always gets very entertaining.
  2. Varsity L&G

Varsity L&G LawnSite Senior Member

Give aways sell products.

Say meg-mo offers a free set for the month of dec. 300+ people want them but only one set gets given away. 10 other might just go buy them because they were looking forward to winning the set that they did not win. they want them so they go buy them.

Parts unlimited maybe could do a gift cert. Stihl a case of 2cycle. and on down the line.

Would put there name on the top of every forum for the month and get people talking about the great product they could win.
  3. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Great Idea,
    meg-mo are great please PM for my address on where to send them. If I am not getting them I retract my comment :D