Free New Customer Form

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by EagleLandscape, May 29, 2004.

1. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

I asked if anyone had a form they used for new customers a few months ago, but no one seemed to help me. So tonight I just got sick and tired of being unprofessional and writing on my 8x11 Notepad everytime I went to do estimates and just sat down and made up a form.

I hope this can help all of you who don't already use something like this, because I know it will help me keep track of new customers information between the time of meeting the customer and entering all the information into Gopher 2003 in my room.

Anyways, if you all come up with anything that should be included on this form, please let me know. Other than that, hope this helps. Thanks!!

http://www.eaglescoutlawncare.com/images/New_Customer_Form.doc

2. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

thanks. I am sure that will come in handy.

trevor

3. EagleLandscape

Anything else I could add?

4. J and M Mowing

J and M Mowing LawnSite Member

How about spelling out the terms i.e., you will mow so many times each month during the season, don't call if it rains and ask when I'm coming, I'll get to you as soon as possible, and that you have the right to terminate (as well as the customer does) the contract. I have found that if it isn't spelled out to the customer, they automatically think that they are your only customer.

5. EagleLandscape

No, this is just a sheet that is for me only. READ what the first part of this post said. It's a piece of paper to record down the information before I can enter it into the computer at home. THIS ISNT FOR THE CUSTOMER.

6. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice form, I really like it. Simple and to the point, all the information you will need!

7. AutoKing

AutoKing LawnSite Member

Do you already have a separate contract for the customer to sign? If not you could make this into an "AGREEMENT" that would be signed by the client and yourself. All the usual language such as "this agreement is the only one between the two parties and shall be in effect until written notice to cancel the agreement is rendered by either party or the agreement is replaced by a new agreement. ......and etc.

8. EagleLandscape

I don't do contracts for weekly mowing. Not needed around here. I do contracts for jobs over 1k though.

9. The C Man

The C Man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

When I look at your form it's just a jumbled mess, but that's probably because I don't have Microsoft Word installed on my pc. If possible, could you post another version of the form in another format, like RTF, or even just a basic text file?