1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Free or low price software?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Jimmykubish, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

I just purchased Service Auto Pilot last night and I am in the process of learning all of the features before I go to it full time in about a month. It is loaded with features and the main reason I bought it was because everything is centralized in 1 program. As another poster mentioned don't let price be the determining factor in your choice.
  2. gcbailey

gcbailey LawnSite Silver Member
    from WV

quickbooks here too.... and we just give a copy of the company file to the accountant every quarter just to make sure we have everything covered and to cover our rears too!
  3. McFarland_Lawn_Care

McFarland_Lawn_Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Congratulations, Chad! All I can say is, it can be very challenging to get everything set up. It took me one month to figure out the program and watch all the videos, then one month to work on switching everything over, etc. and another month to work out kinks etc. But once it's up and running it will make life SOOOO much simpler, especially as you add more accounts. I felt I was at my max this year, but with such a powerful scheduling/billing system I feel I can take on as many as possible next season. Let the technology work for you. Although the support is good, feel free to call or msg me about anything - glad to help out!

4. acculawnsystems

acculawnsystems LawnSite Member

While we are on the subject of software. Check out www.acculawnsystems.com. It save time and money and increases your revenue.
  5. superdog1

superdog1 LawnSite Member
    Male, from Lebanon, PA