1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Free Quickbooks Pro 2009 after rebate

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by VO Landscape Design, Dec 22, 2008.

1. VO Landscape Design

VO Landscape Design LawnSite Senior Member

2. Josh.S

Josh.S LawnSite Bronze Member

The sale is only today! I called the 1-800 number to make sure there was no catches and it is legit. Sweet! This just made my day!
  3. Josh.S

The lady did say, only one per address/company name..

I just bought one under my company name and then ordered one under my girlfriends name/credit card/address.

Also the rebate may take 6-8 weeks and must be postmarked by 01/22/2009
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  4. JustCut

JustCut LawnSite Member

Thanks for the info. Just went to site and bought the product. Sure beats paying for upgrade for 09..........AGAIN THANKS.........
  5. Josh.S

Yeah, thanks bro!! I would have probably just ran my '08 for a couple more years..
  6. Tyler7692

Tyler7692 LawnSite Bronze Member

What could be better about 09 from 08? Is it even worth it? Heck, I could just run 08 for a few more years if its not worth the hassle.
  7. Josh.S

Well mine is the 2008 Pro-Education version.... it won't let me do online transactions and such, didn't realize it was education version until it got to me house... i bought it on ebay.
  8. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Got mine. Didn't really need it, but for free, what is there to lose?
  9. JDUtah

JDUtah LawnSite Silver Member
    from UT

Got mine too.. great info. Thanks VO!
  10. AdamChrap

AdamChrap LawnSite Senior Member

SOLD OUT ONLINE! Every store around me is soldout also, anbody who got it just for the heck of it want to makw $50?