Free Sample - New PivoTrim PRO Trimmer Head

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by PivoTrim PRO, Jul 30, 2009.

1. PivoTrim PRO

PivoTrim PRO Inactive

Dear Lawnsite.com Professionals,

I am pleased to offer a free sample of our new commercial-grade PivoTrim PRO and some pre-cut lines to the FIRST 20 QUALIFIED LANDSCAPERS who call our office and request one.

My father and I have spent the last 3 years completing the development of the PivoTrim PRO and are excited to launch it into the commercial marketplace. The head has pivoting attachment points (like a bush hog) for the lines that allow it to minimize broken lines and allow string to last longer. You can cut your own line up to .105" in diameter and load either 2 or 4 lines in the head. The PivoTrim PRO works especially good along chain-link fence, rocks, and other rugged terrain.

Here is a short video we made that demonstrates the PivoTrim PRO against chain link fence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8QCmfDmd7A

We need your input, expertise and support and appreciate your time.

Best Regards and God Bless,

Mike Watts
    President, Better Heads LLC
    800-431-4177
    www.pivotrim.com
    www.betterheadsllc.com

BETTER HEADS IS A PROUD SPONSOR OF LAWNSITE.COM

2. 2low4NH

2low4NH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NH

just put in for mine. should be here in a few days. we will see how it does up against some split face block

3. stephen424

stephen424 LawnSite Senior Member

just got mine as well. rep i spoke with was very nice. let's keep this thread bumped to see results

4. 2low4NH

2low4NH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NH

was it the women? she was very nice

5. Redcloud35

Redcloud35 LawnSite Member

Mines coming too, looks like it may work for a terrible chain link fence problem I have at one of my accounts.:dancing:

6. G. Ramey

G. Ramey LawnSite Senior Member

Just ordered mine, the nice lady said it would ship tomorrow.

7. Tom'sLandscapeDesign

Tom'sLandscapeDesign LawnSite Member

Just put in my order she says she's shipping tomorrow

8. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

Thanks, looking forward to trying it. The person on the phone was very nice and it took no time at all. I appreciate the offer, and will let you know what I think.

9. JMiller08

JMiller08 LawnSite Senior Member

Just ordered mine, cant wait to use it one some block that really eats up my current line.

10. PivoTrim PRO

PivoTrim PRO Inactive

Dear Lawnsite.com Members,:waving:

Thank you for the wonderful response to our offer. We have just 6 spots left for our free PivoTrim PRO offer. We look forward to hearing your feedback.

Best Regards,
    Mike