Free Sample - New PivoTrim PRO Trimmer Head

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by PivoTrim PRO, Jul 30, 2009.

1. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

When I called the line was busy and I had to leave a message and I figured that I would not get a call back in time for the offer to end. I recieved a call within 5 minutes and was treated very well the lady was very nice and was more than helpful. I would do buisness with them for sure if the head holds up well. Thanks

2. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Sweet. But what about all those poor guys that work in the daytime. They didn't stand a chance of getting one.

3. FastMan

FastMan LawnSite Senior Member

I saw the offer shortly after it was posted, but am happy with the setup I have and didn't feel like messing with it, just to be a test dummy. Look forward to the reports from you lab rats who did though! :drinkup:

4. C.Meece

C.Meece LawnSite Member
    from KY

Just put in for mine az well I hope it lives up to what it says. Customer service seems to b top notch I hope the product is as well. I'll give a bump for a free trimmer head. Can't wait for mine to arrive.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. PivoTrim PRO

PivoTrim PRO Inactive

Thank you to all the Lawnsite.com members who contacted us about the free trimmer head offer. We have more than filled the opportunities for free samples and will be shipping out the heads in the morning and look forward to your feedback.

For all other members, we will be offering some exclusive pricing for Lawnsite.com members very soon.

Thank you for your time and kind comments about our customer service - we make that our #1 priority.

Best Regards and God Bless,

Mike Watts
    President, Better Heads LLC
    800-431-4177
    www.betterheadsllc.com
    www.pivotrim.com

6. The mayor

The mayor LawnSite Senior Member

I missed out...was out working full time cutting lawns.

7. vanncann

vanncann LawnSite Senior Member

Got mine they called me back. Thanks!!!

8. LouisianaLawnboy

LouisianaLawnboy LawnSite Silver Member

I called and the guy said I he thought his son was on the phone with # 20, but he would give me the head anyway.

The dad who answered the phone, was very knowledgeable and I had a great experience. I will post my thoughts in a little bit.

9. LouisianaLawnboy

Hey, are you suggesting that I don't work?

That's a hate crime!

10. LouisianaLawnboy

Sour grapes:dancing: