Free Samples for Maintenance.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Dano50, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

[​IMG]

Okay, this one doesn't just go out to all the Lawnsite.com members who have yet to try Fluid Film and live within the Continental United States, but to all the visitors who haven't yet signed up to join the forum.

What are you waiting for? Join Lawnsite.com, introduce yourself, and get a free sample can of the best corrosion preventive and lubricant on the market.

Fluid Film will stop corrosion from salts, fertilizers and moisture and will never get gummy or tacky. Because it has no solvent content it will also not evaporate. It remains super slick, providing long term lubrication to all metal surfaces.

Do a search on Fluid Film in the forums and you will find out all you need to know. If you haven't signed up yet, you don't have that capability.

If you are interested in trying, just PM me for a free sample can, supplying a physical shipping address for UPS. If you're new, just get in 10 posts to activate your PM's and I'll get a sample can right out.

2. zemzabob

zemzabob LawnSite Senior Member

I think you have to be here for 10 days before you can PM

3. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Good to know. Thanks!

4. dcwservices

dcwservices LawnSite Member

Is this stuff some type of joke, I requested a sample can which I received. But it was empty? Just wondering?:confused:

5. zemzabob

zemzabob LawnSite Senior Member

No you can not have another free can.

6. BryceBentleyLCS

BryceBentleyLCS LawnSite Member

The Best Stuff on Earth!!!:usflag:
    [​IMG]

7. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Fluid Film Is Great