Free Samples of Fluid Film!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Attn: Lawnsite.com members. If you have not yet heard of or tried Fluid Film, now is your opportunity to try the best rust/corrosion preventive and lubricant on the market for free. There is a reason why we are willing to ship samples out for free, which is one of the most expensive ways to advertise: It works. If we weren’t completely confident in the superior protective and lasting powers of Fluid Film, we simply wouldn’t do it. We still have plenty of samples left for those who would like to try it within the Continental United States. Check out our website for more product information at www.eurekafluidfilm.com.

For your free sample, just email me at dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com.

2. LawnScenes

LawnScenes LawnSite Member

Want to ship a sample to Virginia? lol. I looked on your website but couldn't find any info for a free sample.

3. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Sorry LawnScenes. I just went back and posted my email address in the post. Just write to me there and I'll get a sample out.

4. LawnScenes

Thanks... I sent you an email.

5. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

great stuff i got a free sample, but now it's lost....time to buy a new can

6. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

7. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

mailed you

8. lawnmedicCC

lawnmedicCC LawnSite Member

From the inner workings of my Permagreen Magnum to the tongue on my trailer, I have plenty of uses for an anti-corrosive. WD-40 just didn't cut it last year! I emailed you! Thanks.

9. bfstrider

bfstrider LawnSite Member

I sent you an email today. Also called the company. They said you were out of the office.

Hugh

10. LawnScenes

Dano50... Thanks for sending the can. I received mine today and will try it out as soon as possible.