1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Free Samples of Fluid Film!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Rob,

Just email me your contact information at dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com and I'll find out what happened. Every once in a while we get one returned from UPS for various reasons, but they always cover up the delivery address so it's hard to find out where it was supposed to go.

I'll make sure you get a replacement.

Dan

2. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Dan,I just got my can today Thanks.

Rob

3. CuttinUP

CuttinUP LawnSite Senior Member

I am very impressed with this stuff, It has done magic on the few things that I got to use it on before it ran out due to a defective nozzle it would let out more under the nozzle then out the front of it. It made a mess, I hope all of the cans don't do this, but like I said it is an awesome product. Used some on the latches on the Gear Caddy and they work like butter now. lol:laugh:

4. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Still no screeching or squeeking after a month..I had been putting up with that since I moved in like 10 years ago and like I said before..have tried everything on that stupid door and latch!This stuff is great.

5. LawnScenes

LawnScenes LawnSite Member

I used about the whole sample can on the slides for the ramps on my utility trailers... They still slide just as well as the day I sprayed it on. Good stuff. The dirt and dust that covers them most of the time hasn't even slowed it down yet.

6. firelwn

firelwn LawnSite Member

Emailed hope I like it like everyone so far

7. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

We are still offering sample cans to members of Lawnsite. The response has been very positive so far, and we realize that the best way to promote the product is to simply get it into people's hands. Fluid Film has a way of selling itself.

:laugh: As long as the boss isn't looking over my shoulder, I'll keep this going as long as I can.:laugh:

8. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

Cant wait to get my sample. Gonna put it right to work :dancing:

9. eddy tice

eddy tice LawnSite Member

i tried to find it a acouple of years ago.its good stuff

10. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

I hate to ask, but I've been waiting now for my sample for well over a month, if not more. Have the samples been shipped yet?

I'm just concerned that mine is sitting on someone elses front porch or something. :rolleyes: