Free Samples of Fluid Film!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Talon1189

Talon1189 LawnSite Member

I received my sample in 4 business days to the northeast USA :) I used most of my sample and am very impressed with the stickyness of Fluid Film :) I sprayed it on a brand new set of commercial hedge trimmers + storm door hinges + a sticky car door lock + car door hinges :) :) :) I am impressed with the staying power of the product :) No evaporation appears to be present at all :) No comparison at all to WD-40 :clapping: I will report back later after long term results are seen :cool2: It takes alot to impress me :eek: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Talon
  2. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Something must have happend in transit then to mine.
  3. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey TLS,

Just get back to me with your shipping address and I'll get another out to you right away. I'll give you a tracking number this time so you can follow its progress.

Thanks for being patient,

4. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

Hey if we got our free sample from plowsite. Can we get another sample:rolleyes: from lawnsite. I buy that stuff by the case. I swear by it. :drinkup: Use it on everything.
  5. DEEJ

DEEJ LawnSite Member

Hey how about us members in Canada? Would love to try the product. Have heard nothing but good about it.

1. Can we get a sample can?
    2. Can you tell me where it can be purchased in the Ottawa Ontario area?

6. Dano50

Hi DEEJ,

Thank you for the interest in Fluid Film. Fluid Film is available through our Canadian Distributor - NLS Products and through the John Deere Farm dealers network.
    I'm sorry to say that it is cost prohibitive to ship samples to Canada, but Fluid Film is readily available for purchase. My apologies for not being able to supply you with a sample.
  7. firelwn

firelwn LawnSite Member

Never recevied my sample :confused:. wondering what happened
  8. Dano50

Hey Firelwn, If your sample got lost just email me with your contact information and I'll get another can right out to you. Sorry, it happens on occasion. Something gets screwed up somewhere. Could be me. I've been told I'm a little screwy. :dizzy:
  9. firelwn

firelwn LawnSite Member

Dano Sent you a PM with my adress
  10. marcaminton

marcaminton LawnSite Member

How can I get a sample?