1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

FREE Subscription to TURF

Discussion in 'LawnSite.com/TURF Magazine e-Reports' started by Sean Adams, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

2. garth1967

garth1967 LawnSite Senior Member

could you recommend any mags that i can get in this country or texts to with turf etc i wouldnt know where to start to find could qaulity material
  3. Bennett H&L

Bennett H&L LawnSite Member

i signed up for mine and the tree one to thanks
  4. bobslawncare

bobslawncare LawnSite Member

5. David Marshall

David Marshall LawnSite Member
    from Spain

Hi i have recently joined yur web site and am naturally very interested in receiving the turf magazinethat you produce, but do you do iyt in a email format as I live in Spain and the registration form will not allow out of America adresses. My email is davidjmarshall@hotmail.com
  6. coyoteman

coyoteman LawnSite Member

Is it possible to get the mag. in Canada??. Tried to subscribe but can't put in a canadian add.
  7. kathyu

kathyu LawnSite Senior Member
    from 05851

We don't currently have the publication in an email or html format. Sorry about that! It is currently available at no cost only to US mailing addresses.
  8. officeguy

officeguy LawnSite Member

How long to wait for first issue?
  9. kathyu

kathyu LawnSite Senior Member
    from 05851

Generally 6-8 weeks for the first copy. I have to pull the list about a month in advance. Email me your name and address and I'll check to make sure your signed up and let you know when to expect your first issue.
  10. HighGrass

HighGrass LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Z5 MA

I tried signing up....kept getting error messages. Any help?:usflag: