1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

FREE Subscription to TURF

Discussion in 'LawnSite.com/TURF Magazine e-Reports' started by Sean Adams, Oct 11, 2005.

1. jrecords1971

jrecords1971 LawnSite Member

The link is not workng! whats up????

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

3. jrecords1971

jrecords1971 LawnSite Member

Thank you very much!

J.R.

4. firefighter38310

firefighter38310 LawnSite Member

You can find lots of info on Turf management from your local universities web sites.
    I know for ex. Mississippi State (that’s my university) has excellent web resources and the type of turf that is indigenous to your area is usually well documented.
    If you really want to dig a little deeper; go to the graduate page and go to the research being done and you can get at least an abstract of what’s going on.
    My turf by far is Bermuda grass and Tifton varieties but of course I live in the hot area of the south. Enjoy your day

5. Ducke

Ducke LawnSite Senior Member

I seem to be missing something here .
    I went up and registered for Turf Magazine (a great Publication by the way)
    and it asks for all your info It even asks for Canadian Province and Postal Code
    it tells me Thank You etc.
    But then I get an E-mail stating that I am not eligible for the print copy but does not say why I'm not eligible?
    Can someone let me know why all the Canadian info is on the application but the Magazine seems to not be shipping north of the border.
    I'm not mad just confused why ask for the info why not just say "Not Available in Canada".

Graham

6. Michael J. Donovan

Hi Graham,

any questions regarding subscriptions to Turf can be emailed to Nancy Carpenter at ncarpenter@mooserivermedia.com

she will be able to assist you with your questions

7. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy LawnSite Fanatic

I just signed up.

8. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy LawnSite Fanatic

How long do i have to wait for the first issue? I just singed up. :) :waving:

9. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

Hope to see you on American Idol:rolleyes:

10. Michael J. Donovan

since you just signed up, you will be placed in the Turf subscription system and should receive the next issue...if not, email Meredith Gilbert at mgilbert@MooseRiverMedia.com and she will assist you further