1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Freebie Tip Of The Week From INTEGRA

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Alan B

Alan B Sponsor

There was a manufacturing issue with one batch of product. We had ~100 DOA out of the box but Intermatic solved the problem. Happened all at once with one shipment/batch we rec'd from Intermatic. I believe it was an isolated incident.

2. Viewpoint

Viewpoint LawnSite Member

I too have had issues with the recent ones. I ordered 12 and have installed half of them. 4 of the 6 have had issues. I've been using these on all my projects, so have had many of them installed and working great for years. Now, they suck! Once again, probably a software update to "improve" them gone awry.

I've been back to 1 client's home 4 times because of these timers. Going back today to install the timer I've had running my lights because I know it works.

Now I know I'm not going crazy since other people are having issues as well. Thank you James.