Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by ArizPestWeed, Mar 17, 2008.

1. ArizPestWeed

ArizPestWeed LawnSite Bronze Member

do not use this service , they WILL rip you off
    i am doing a charge back for $11.95
    yeah , I know , only $11.95 .
    all calls go to outside the country , not in side the US , although the main office is in California.

I am soooo tired of these internet business continuing to charge me , or tricking me , like when I do not UNCHECK a box they keep charging me
  2. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

I just canceled with them as well. For me and my wife it was $25 a month and they only showed one old a$$ credit report and for an updated one it was an additional $25. The score they showed was always different from what another agency would show (the other agency would give me 3 scores and updated reports).
  3. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

I used it but right after I got the free one I called and canceled to make sure I would not be charged for anything.
  4. theguynextdoor

theguynextdoor LawnSite Senior Member

I signed up and forgot to cancel before the first im out 14.95 and I canceled today. Their report isnt all that great.
  5. harddog00

harddog00 LawnSite Member

Yep, I just cancelled mine today. I made it a priotity to cancel the very next day after getting my report. And of course they tried to talk me into staying.
  6. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

The real free credit report is at I used them to get my credit report from all three credit reporting agencies. I was not charged anything and have not received a single email or call asking me to buy anything.
  7. CreativeEdge

CreativeEdge LawnSite Member
    Posts: 65 is a great place for your credit report, no calls or hassles, but they will only give it to you once a year. You can call and request a written copy from all 3 agencies to be mailed to you after you get your initial one for the year.
  8. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

It is 1x a year for each of the 3 so I check a different one every 4 months
  9. Mrs. H

Mrs. H LawnSite Senior Member

Also, if you are ever denied credit and you get that letter in the mail stating why...use it. Send it to the credit bureau and they will send you a free report, because you have a right to see what is being reported on your credit. Normally, a report will run you less than $10 or $12 dollars. (It used to be $8--but it went up.)