Friday was the last straw.

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Frontier-Lawn, May 6, 2006.

1. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

i sign up a new client 3 weeks ago for $120mt service, it includes what they wanted. a complete maintenance free package - the fert apps. got a call Friday we dont need you any more found a guy to do it for $80mt & its just mow trim edge blow? what gives. clients dont know what they want period. so there just going to pay me for 3 weeks :dizzy: . From this point on no more residential customers im all commercial. my 10 residential clients will not be renewed on jan 1, 2007. the good thing about commercial they are locked in for a year!!! :clapping: payup

2. cwlawley

cwlawley LawnSite Senior Member

Do you not have a contract?

3. Frontier-Lawn

whey were souposed to mail me back the contract this week since they were moving in last week.

4. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

What you have there is a price shopper, be glad you got out as soon as you did so you can fill that spot with someone who wants to find a quality co and stick with them.

5. Frontier-Lawn

with my commercial contracts if they cancel within the year they pay me a $$$ early termination fee. maybe i should put that in my residential agreement?

6. Frontier-Lawn

minis the fert. and dec- march i need to ony cut 1-2 times a month