Friend in Mount Airy MD needs mowing service

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by ProStreetCamaro, Apr 10, 2013.

1. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

He is a little to far from us for us to cut his lawn. The lawn is a corner lot with excellent exposure BUT right now it is extremely thin and in very bad shape. We just aerated and seeded very heavily and will be doing so again in the fall in an attempt to get this lawn to fill in and recover. It is a slow growing lawn. He is looking for somebody to cut it every other week. It is about 8,000 to 9,000 square feet and the back yard is fenced but has a big gate that will easily fit any size mower you want to use. He was quoted $45 + a 5% fee for every week the gas is over $3.45 a gallon. That is ridiculous for this lawn. We told him it is a $35 lawn at most.

So if anybody local to this area is looking for another cutting customer and is willing to do it for $35 or less then let me know and I will get you hooked up with him.

2. Monroelawncare

Monroelawncare LawnSite Member

I can help you out. Im just up the road in New Windsor. What is your email address? Thanks.

Steve

3. ProStreetCamaro

Sending you a PM. :drinkup:

4. ProStreetCamaro

5. Monroelawncare

I sent you an email last week. Did you receive it yet?

6. ProStreetCamaro

No actually I didnt. If you have facebook here is his page. Send him a message and tell him Patrick Bell referred you to him.

https://www.facebook.com/richie.edens.9

7. Monroelawncare

Thanks. I sent him a message. Sorry about the email mishap.