1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by landscaperbob, Aug 13, 2007.

1. landscaperbob

landscaperbob LawnSite Member

Saw something black sticking out of my frogs mouth, but my black koi are way too big for him. Upon further inspection w/ new camera........sure looks like feathers to me.

2. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

Man, they are great pics! Love the lip on the bottom 2! Kinda like a smirk! lol
    This is the first time I wished pics wernt resized! ha
    Could you put up a larger version of them (even just the top one) to use as Desktop? Or I could PM you my email, if its no trouble!
    I have a friend that would love to see them. His business uses a frog as a logo.
  3. landscaperbob

pm me...I'll send you a larger file
  4. mike33087

mike33087 LawnSite Member

how big is your pond.....
  5. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

wow that frog is the man
  6. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

wow... That's funny! I'm also impressed with the pics... What brand / model of camera is that? I'd love to be able to take pics and have them come out like that!
  7. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Agreed, I'd like to know what kind of camera that is too.
  8. landscaperbob

Here's my home pond....it's 2500 gallons with 2 falls in a 25' stream,4' deep, & home made skimmer. 8 years and never cleaned. Rock still visible on bottom. Netted as soon as leaves start dropping. Trash can filled w/lava rock serves as my waterfall box and home to my parrots feather crop. This is an older pic of my black koi that would not fit in frogzilla's mouth. As for the camera it's a Sony DSC H7. That's 8.1 / 15X zoom.

Big 2.jpg

p feather.JPG

9. poolboy

poolboy LawnSite Silver Member
    from earth

Nice pics of the frog.
  10. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

WOW! that frog is huge! I love the pond great work!