From Michigan to St. Louis, I'm in need of a job

Discussion in 'Employment' started by FeelLikeANumber, May 2, 2007.

1. FeelLikeANumber

FeelLikeANumber LawnSite Member

Theres a good chance that I might move from Michigan this year to Missouri if things dont work out where Im at and my family does decide to make the jump down that way. Im hoping I can find a lawncare/landscaping company somewhere in the area that might be looking for somebody to hire. I have 3+ years of lawn care experience and can show pictures of my work if anybody is interested in seeing them. I can run anything between 21 inch push - 72 in zero turns. I can run a walk behind 60 or 52 inch in my sleep on any slope or flatland and still not tear up a yard. I am willing to discuss negotiable wages depending on the job description and requirements. Any questions can be answered along with pictures of receint mowing jobs for reference upon request. The move might happen as early as next month or as late as August. Respond on here first and i'll send my email add., I dont want it broadcasted for everybody.

2. LeoneOutdoor

LeoneOutdoor LawnSite Member

I would be interested and i think i could pay you enough to make u stay in michigan

3. STLlawnboy

STLlawnboy LawnSite Member

You still looking for a job?? I am in st. louis, with a growing company looking for help. What kind of money are you looking to make

4. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't think he is looking to be a sub on low priced lawns

5. STLlawnboy

STLlawnboy LawnSite Member

Low priced lawns?? My average lawn in florissant/hazelwood area is $39 and in st. charles they average $47. I think that is a little above average for lawns in this area under 10000 sq ft. Maybe I am wrong

6. FeelLikeANumber

Sorry about the delayed response. As for right now Im planning on just finishing out the year here in Michigan and seeing how things are going to pan out for the winter plowing season. I am still riding the fence on moving or not, but things have improved with my current work situation. If things change at any time I'll probably post another thread. I appreciate all of the responses, thanks for all your help.

7. FeelLikeANumber

thanks again,

S

8. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

STL Lawnboy

What are you doing for $37 a lawn up their. Don't those lawns take like 25 minutes to mow? I use to get 25-30

9. lawnMaster5000

lawnMaster5000 LawnSite Senior Member

how are things coming along for you FeelLikeANumber?

I am looking for a year round guy.

10. FeelLikeANumber