from Toronto, ON.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lawnnorder, Feb 22, 2000.

1. Lawnnorder

Lawnnorder LawnSite Member

Lawn N' Order is a 11 year old sole propreitorship operating north of Toronto, ON. I have enjoyed it tremendously going from part-time to full time and now back to part-time again. I have 'spilt' my business two times and reccouped my investment many times over.<br>I do strictly residential with my two sons and another helper. We do about 30 lawns/week; usually on Friday and Saturdays. I still have a large # of my original customers.<p>I use all commercial equipment. Toro/Ferris/Echo/Shindawa. I have all my equipment on a 6X8 trailer. My son will be taking over most of the duties this year and I wish him as much fun as I have had.<p>I do have a full-time job working for a very large insurance broker. We also insure a great many landscapers and applicators across North America with what I understand are very competitive rates.<br>E-mail me if you want further info.<p>

2. Glwenzl

Glwenzl LawnSite Member

Signed up to say thanks to all of you! Great forum, I've learned a lot. Found you guys after I purchased a new commercial mower and set out to learn about sharpening mower blades.

Also want to say thanks to Magna-Matic and also the really awesome blade sharpening webinar! I understand the two tooth mower blade so much better now! Using the right tool for the right job and over 30 years of using quality tools lead me through a lot of searching and eventually to Magna-Matic.

I just started a mowing business this year, it hasn't been very successful yet and I'm ok with that since I have another job but am hoping to set the foundation for a good future business. For more about me and my business you can follow this link to my web site.

http://www.mowngolawnservice.com/

3. Magna-Matic

Magna-Matic Sponsor