1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Front end loader for a ZTR

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sweet Tater, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

Ok, guess I am getting cloe to seeing it all. But for some reason this seems like a good idea, if ya need one

2. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Except it does nothing well... Can't dump, maybe move around some mulch and thats about it.
  3. desii

desii LawnSite Member

I checked out the website and found this photo. How crazy is this? Wouldn't a shovel be much easier, let alone safer? :hammerhead:

One of the dumbest (but funniest) things I've ever seen.

4. desii

desii LawnSite Member

This is related to the previous photo. Wouldn't it have been just as easy for the guy to put the chipper on top of the pallets and let it fly into the trailer? Instead of having a goofy ramp and two tractors? JMO

5. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Holy crap I don't even know where to begin. Lets see I bet the cost to rent a Dingo is way less than the 3 weeks it would take to complete any task with a garden tractor.

Oh yeah check out the website there are some funny azz homeowner pics on there including one dude that is burning RR ties does anybody know what Creosote is?
  6. Tinkerer

Tinkerer LawnSite Senior Member

Next thing I see are add on robot arms/legs for a ZTR. Finish a lawn then change into roboztr and go after your competitor mowing the lawn across the street.
  7. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

Is that a 4 in 1 bucket in the first pic?
  8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Another prime example of a product where the gizmo outweighs it's practicality.

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

I am sure that would be really healthy for the HYDROS on that Z
  10. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Worst idea EVER.