front mount leaf loader?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by grassman88, Jun 18, 2011.

1. tinkerlawn

tinkerlawn LawnSite Member

Thanks for the info. Do you ever have problems with the loading hose melting against the loader muffler?

2. tlrlc

tlrlc LawnSite Member

Hey drm - could you post multiple pictures of your truck loader frame?
    I have 1999 gmc 3500 with same BG loader, currently on swing away on rear, but it stops me from towing trailer
    I have the western plow mount on front as well...
    Thanks
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

I will try to shoot a couple tomorrow..... mine is a Snoway plow mount though....Never had problems with the muffler and the hose

4. MaloneyLandscaping

MaloneyLandscaping LawnSite Member

It is illegal in mass I read it in another post from a couple years ago. It has to do with obstructing the drivers view. But it all comes down to the mood of the cops or commercial enforcement.

5. GreenI.A.

GreenI.A. LawnSite Silver Member

Nothing to do with blocking the view, its actually more to do with that by having it mounted to the frame it impedes the prpose of the bumper. The crush rate of the bumper does very little when you have a steal frame in front of it. Same reason why it is illegal to have a plow on yor truck from may 1st to nov 1st unless their is a freak snow storm. One of my trucks got stopped by the state police trck team a few weaks ago, the only thing they got it for was having the trailer ball in the reciever. The hitch sticks out about 6 inches from the bumper, we got nailed with a $200 fine for it