Front Page of Turf Mag

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Eddie B, May 13, 2005.

1. Tvov

Tvov LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

I did that for a couple years, put a lot of work into them. I had very little return for the effort. One customer even mentioned she thought it was junk mail and threw it away without reading it. Another said she didn't feel like reading about her lawn.

Try it, maybe it'll work for you. Don't spend a lot of money until you have some idea on what kind of return you'll get.
  2. beransfixitinc

beransfixitinc LawnSite Senior Member

Oh, so you get bonus material with a subscription? Wow, can't beat a deal like that... hey.. maybe they can send me a free year of Playboy also.. what's that, like $12 a year now or something?
  3. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

The only article I read is the one about lawnsite, but ya the cover was good this month. Good to see they can poke fun at the industry
  4. Bret's Lawn Care

Bret's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

i saw a guy that actually was tryin to take his rider in his buick century
  5. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Man, I feel left out... Evidently it will be Monday before I get my issue here in Kansas... Obviously it's printed in the north-east somewhere...
  6. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Yep, that was mine! Thanks Turf Magazine.. The grass in the picture doesn't look to well.. but that was because i took it around March. I wish i had the picture of my truck in it as well.. But oh well.. - Peter
  7. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

talk about a good lisence plate!
  8. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

That picture is a classic from the license plate all the way down to the equipment.He's even got the fishing rod for after work.
  9. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

How can i get turf mag ????
  10. Bull

Bull LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

Weaver, how do you like that Chopper? That is the big diesel model right and a flex deck to boot?