Front Page of Turf Mag

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Eddie B, May 13, 2005.

1. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

I hear he keeps everything in the trunk for weight when he puts the plow on in winter.

I was looking into moving there but with competition as tough as this, i may rethink this :dizzy:

John

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

jims lawn already posted the website on this thread, but here it is again.
    www.turfmagazine.com
    go there and click where it says "free subscription", then sign up.

3. Tvov

Tvov LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

Okay, who's going to post a picture of the front page?? I don't get Turf magazine.

(This is starting to drive me nuts. Is this just a marketing campaign by Turf?? :p )

4. weve

weve LawnSite Senior Member

Bull,

The mower pictured in the article is a year 2002 XWD2600-60 on the day that I purchased it new. I now have 1500 hours on the mower and have used the flex deck about a third of the time. The machine has done well. There are eight belts---I have replaced only one. I had work done on two injectors after year two and also replaced the alternator. It uses about one third less fuel than my previous gasoline model with a Kohler 25 hp.

Larry

5. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

If you look closely at the mower, it looks like it says "Total Lawn Care" with an 800 number under it

6. Eddie B

Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone

Are we allowed to post a copy of the front page? If so I'll scan one. I thought it might be a copyright issue or something.

7. beransfixitinc

beransfixitinc LawnSite Senior Member

From what I hear, Turf is a sponsor of Lawnsite.. and I'm sure that just scanning the cover would be considered more advertising than infringement.. you are not claiming the work as your own or using it in any way for monetary gain.

Then again, I am not sure of the copyright workings... Maybe a Turf associate can place a photo here?

8. Eddie B

Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone

9. stumper1620

stumper1620 LawnSite Bronze Member

thanks for the scanned post, LMAO, :laugh: :laugh: gotta love it! :D

10. Tvov

Tvov LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

LOL! :laugh: