Front Page of Turf Mag

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Eddie B, May 13, 2005.

1. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

As some one else had said. I wish they can make a poster with that, that is some funny sh##. Our VT. guys must love that huh?? Did'nt they make a movie about the state troopers up in VT. also LOL :p

2. beransfixitinc

beransfixitinc LawnSite Senior Member

Oh man.. that's bad...

What's with the Mantis cultivator though? And, I wonder is this a real picture?

3. fishinman22487

fishinman22487 LawnSite Member

I think some old timer had that license plate made and hangs it in his garage. I mean who would really put that on their car?? Your just asking for looks with all that s*** hanging out of the car. Did anybody read the article yet? That guy Peter's rig is in Turf mag. for showing a neat and professional look

4. A+ Lawncare

A+ Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

;) i must admit, i'm honored to finally be on the front cover of something, big thanks goes out to Turf Magazine, haha.... :D

that guy is a big joke, have any1 of ya seen any other guy's operation look worse than this?

5. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Ed I didn't get my subscription yet whats on it?- But I can imagine.

6. Eddie B

Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone

look at page 4 of this thread

7. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

God......I'm taking my camera everywhere.....I could swear I saw that guy at HD yesterday!!!!LOL :D

8. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

How true is that! I'm sure everyone has seen this guy at some piont in time. I posted a response a couple of months ago saying I saw a guy with a 97ish Ford Taurus with broom sticks and other handles sticking out of both rear windows, etc. I wonder if they know each other?

9. grassmanvt

grassmanvt LawnSite Senior Member

Oh you're just jealous of our inginuity, don't even try to deny it nh boy :p

10. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

I saw this guy last week in an old beat up Caravan....this thing had seriously seen better days. The back door was open and I could see there were a few things laying around in the back. On the rear side window, there was a piece of notebook paper taped to it with the words "Grass Care" and a phone number written on it with a magic marker. As I pass the house, there is this old man(no offense to seniors) pushing a 21" mower around the yard. This guy looked like he had on foot in the grave. I just laughed to myself and kept on gettin it.