1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Front Wheel Yoke Weights for Exmark Z

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by lbmd1, Sep 1, 2001.

1. lbmd1

lbmd1 LawnSite Senior Member

I posted this over on the commercial lawn care forum but realized after that it might be better off here. I just got the newest Turf Magazine and in their ad for Exmark Z's\Collection sysytems, I noticed new wheel weights for the front yokes. They aren't the traditional across the yokes black bar weights, they are red in color and seperate from each other. I am looking for the part numbers for them to order for a new trac vac system I just purchased without weights. Thanks!

2. Oldtimer

Oldtimer LawnSite Bronze Member

Check with your eXmark dealer. If you really want to pay the freight from Florida we can help.

Jim Brazil
    Seville Lawn
    Pensacola, Florida
  3. lbmd1

The problem is, there is no local exmark dealer, only my Toro dealer. They can get some exmark parts due to the fact that the old local exmark dealer went out of business, but the former owner who had the exmark dealership now works for my Toro dealer and says they might be able to order them, but I need the part number. Any help would be appreciated.

4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

I had to do some asking around on this one. I don't know if this will be enough weight, but here is what you can try.

If the Trac-Vac is a pull behind model you can try kit 103-1076, which fits a Lazer 52. This kit should be enough weight. Now if it is a Trac-Vac that you attach on the your Lazer you can try kit 103-0466, which goes on a Lazer 60. I don't know if this will be enough weight. You can give it try, keep in mind that you may need to add more weight.

Let us know how you come out. If you run into a problem you can contact me directly.

Thanks, Fred.
  5. lbmd1

Thanks for taking the time to respond Fred!!! I'll give it a try.