Frontier-Lawn flyer

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Team Gopher, May 25, 2005.

1. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></marquee>
    This is a flyer Frontier-Lawn had created and sent to us, based on one of our free templates from here. He put his information on the front and the pizzeria menu on the back. Maybe this flyer will inspire you to create a new marketing campaign for your company.
    [​IMG]

2. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

and heres the back of it

Attached Files:

3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Frontier-Lawn,

Great work and thanks for sharing the back image as well.

4. joshlawn

joshlawn LawnSite Member

Frontier-Lawn,

Just curious, what kind of agreement did you work out with your local pizza place for the pizza? Do they pick up the pizza tab since your advertising for them? I like the idea, it will probably catch on quickly in my town. :cool2:

5. Frontier-Lawn

read the botom of the 1rst flyer. and i pay what it costs them to make a med 1 toping pizzza

6. gwwilson

gwwilson LawnSite Member

doesn't say what size pizza
    so they'll all order large pizza........................

:cool2: :help: :help: :blob3: payup payup

7. Green Dreams

Green Dreams LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

I wanna know what a "Garlic Knot" is. I like the concept. I think I'd go 2 topping and make it a large. I'd want it to be enough for a family.

I want to talk to a specialty meat store here. They make these rice stuffed deboned chickens. You can get them with shrimp, crawfish, eggplant, dirty rice and other stuffings. They retail for 10 or eleven bucks each. I think they'd get used. My thought is it'll get more people in their store. I wonder how much to offer them? Half of retail per coupon used?

Thanks

8. Adamma Landscape Group

Adamma Landscape Group LawnSite Member

Frontier,
    You are a genius. Have you passed out the flyers yet? How is your business doing?

9. DFW Area Landscaper

DFW Area Landscaper LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

Very good idea, though I think I would have pressured the pizzeria owner into providing free pizza's for the few who did sign up. We have delivered over 51,000 door hangers so far this season. The back side of my advertisements is blank. That could be some very good advertising for someone. I will have to think about this idea some more.

You must admit, a free pizza every month for the year is a good deal. I would love it.

Will you pay for a free pizza 12 months or for only in-season months, when you are actually mowing?

What do you pay to get a pizza delivered?

Did the pizzeria pay any portion of the printing or distribution costs?

Later,
    DFW Area Landscaper

10. Frontier-Lawn

sliced dough tied into a knot and baked in garlic butter